E-File Your 2014 Tax Return today!
The 2015 tax season began on January 20, 2015 and will end on April 15, 2015.
You can e-file your 2014 taxes with RapidTax throughout the 2015 tax season.
How to Get Your Refund Early in 2015
Want your refund as quick as possible in 2015? We don’t blame you. Follow these steps to receive your refund as quickly as possible;
1. Get Organized: Gather together all your tax information, tax forms, etc. that you’ll need to prepare your tax return. You’ll avoid wasting hours of your time frantically searching for them last minute.
2. Create a RapidTax account: At the start of January, RapidTax will have the 2014 Tax Application aviable for users to enter their 2014 Tax Return information. With that said, create an account on RapidTax at the start of the new year and start entering your tax information.
3. Choose Direct Deposit: If you opt to have your tax refund direct deposited into your account than you’ll probably receive it within 21 days. Avoid having your refund mailed to you via an IRS check, it will take much longer.
4. E-File: Electronically filing is MUCH faster than paper filing. Thanks to sites like RapidTax, you can e-file your taxes with ease, avoid waiting for your tax return and refund to be processed via paper filing (and of course, you’ll be able to skip a trip to the post office).
5. Avoid Mistakes: If you mis-report information on your tax return, the IRS may reject your return or take longer processing your return. Either scenario will cause a delay in getting your refund. To avoid this from happening, double check the information you’ve entered before submitting your tax return.
E-File with RapidTax!
To get started on your 2014 taxes, create an account on RapidTax.
As always, our tax team is standing by to help you. Reach out by phone, email or chat with any questions you may have.
1/29/2014: Photo via Caden Crawford on Flickr